3/16 Company Statement on COVID-19: What You Need to Know
Industry Friends and Customers -
We hope we are reaching you safe and in good health.
The urban-gro team has been monitoring the spread of the COVID-19 virus in Colorado and across the United States. We hold the health and safety of our employees, their families, and communities as paramount.
Starting Friday, March 13, our Lafayette and Denver offices allowed employees to work remotely in an effort to do our part to mitigate the spread of COVID-19. All employees have the ability to perform their duties as fully-functioning remote employees.
urban-gro’s business continuity plan is being executed to effectively serve our clients, project partners, and vendors; as well as ensure project schedules are maintained during the disruption. Here's how these changes impact you and your company:
- Communications and technology solutions engagement with customers:
- We do not expect disruption in our availability by email.
- Each of your contacts will continue to be available via our phone system.
- We have implemented secure technology and procedures to ensure our teams communicate seamlessly while working remotely.
- Sales Team: Our nation-wide sales team is accessible via their mobile phones for direct engagement:
- Executive Vice President of Sales: Jonathan Nassar (email) - 720-530-5018
- Director of Sales, East Coast: Michelle Foote (email) - 978-270-1316
- Director of Sales, Midwest & West Coast - Mike McGrew (email) - 623-466-3033
- Director of Sales, Canada: Dave Lamarre (email) - 925-580-9049
- Sales Associate, Nation-wide: Riley Dolan (email) - 303-709-5069
- Our project designers and engineers will leverage technology to virtually participate in project meetings in order to reduce the potential for exposure for both themselves and other team participants. We do not anticipate any changes in project delivery timelines.
- We are closely monitoring our vendor supply chains. The majority of our solutions are designed / manufactured in North America and as of today, we are anticipating minimal impact. For our solutions originating from Europe / Asia, we are working with vendors to understand how cargo is being impacted and we will keep our customers up-to-date on this issue.
- In-person meetings with company vendors will temporarily be suspended to minimize direct contact.
- Finally, all nonessential travel has been suspended until further notice.
We appreciate your patience as we navigate this challenging time for our industry and the country.
If you have questions or concerns regarding our operations or services, please do not hesitate to respond to this email or contact us at email@example.com.
Thank you for placing your trust and support in urban-gro.
Bradley Nattrass, CEO