urban-gro's Response to COVID-19 (Update #3)
Valued urban-gro Clients and Industry Partners,
We hope this message finds you safe and in good health.
Since our second update on the COVID-19 pandemic, we want to share company updates as they relate to our operations, and how we are effectively working with our North American customers to ensure proper cultivation operations and effective support services.
What’s in this article?
- Stay-at-Home Order Extended for Corporate Office
- gro-care Virtual Support Service Launched
- HealthMate Plus (Virus / Bacteria / Odor Control)
- Moleaer Spring Promotion - Save up to $4500
- Shop Online for Virus / Odor Control, Light Bulbs and Approved Pesticides
Stay-at-Home Order Extended for Corporate Office
First, the State of Colorado has extended the Stay-at-Home order until April 26. While both of our offices and our shipping department remain open, the majority of our employees continue to work at home. Our sales team is also under the same guidelines, so please don’t hesitate to reach out to them on their mobile phones for direct engagement:
- Executive Vice President of Sales: Jonathan Nassar (email) - 720-530-5018
- Director of Sales, East Coast: Michelle Foote (email) - 978-270-1316
- Director of Sales, Midwest & West Coast: Mike McGrew (email) - 623-466-3033
- Director of Sales, Canada: Dave Lamarre (email) - 925-580-9049
- Sales Associate, Nation-wide: Riley Dolan (email) - 303-709-5069
gro-care Virtual Support Service Launched
On Monday, we launched gro-care, a virtual support solution for cultivator equipment and facilities across North America. While we look forward to visiting our customers in person, we are focused on providing the best possible service for our customers that are working within broad, national safety guidelines and restrictions. With that in mind, the urban-gro gro-care monthly subscription includes the following suite of solutions:
- Remote Engineering: A dedicated team of maintenance and cultivation experts help customers set, monitor, and analyze all types of digital cultivation equipment, from fertigation controllers to HVAC equipment.
- Resource Optimization: Our cultivation space planning team will help customers to assess labor allocation after reductions/expansions in workforce, while taking on non-core tasks, like product procurement, recurring consumable purchasing, setting maintenance schedules, and more.
- IPM Support: urban-gro’s team of plant scientists help customers integrate proactive plans to prevent pathogen emergence, with recommendations for nutrients and pesticides that have been screened by the compliance team.
- Commissioning: Our commissioning personnel will support your team by both teaching them how to operate and repair equipment in your cultivation, as well as providing troubleshooting support, by leveraging our years of experience with a diverse set of assets.
urban-gro will provide a webinar on the calibration, monitoring, and troubleshooting of fertigation controllers on April 15, 2020 at 10:00 MDT. To register for the webinar, visit https://bit.ly/2ygLqij. For questions, please contact Colin Ferrian, Director of Enterprise Solutions, at email@example.com.
HealthMate Plus (Virus / Bacteria / Odor Control)
Our customers have been asking for virus and bacteria control solutions for dispensary and patient room settings. We are pleased to offer HealthMate Plus as an option to protect employees and customers in these smaller settings. These highly visible solutions provide true medical grade HEPA filters which remove 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns and 95% of all particles larger than 0.1 microns. Orders may be placed online with shipping to your location within 1-2 business days. Contact your Director of Sales for special pricing.
Moleaer Promotion - Save up to $4500
Our customers have been asking how they can improve their current cultivation operations with the least possible investment. From our experience, one of the best ways is with the addition of Moleaer dissolved oxygen (DO) to their fertigation system. Customers have reported increased yield, metabolism, and improved disease tolerance with the mega boosted DO that Molear provides. urban-gro is excited to offer an exclusive 15% discount on this equipment along with free engineering design to integrate into an existing system. This promotion is worth up to $4500 in savings. Contact Courtney Onofre at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started on this project. This promotion expires on May 15.
Shop Online for Virus / Odor Control, Light Bulbs, and Approved Pesticides
Our recently launched e-commerce site includes virus / odor control solutions, approved pesticides, and replacement bulbs. What will you find:
- You may order your HealthMate Plus online.
- Ushio CMH 315w 12-packs and Ushio DE HPS 12-packs are on sale.
- Our pesticide product of the month is Eco-1 40. OMRI-listed Eco-1 40 is approved for dipping clones to give your plants a strong early start. Use the code ECO1APRIL for 10% off your order.
If you have questions or concerns regarding our operations or services, please do not hesitate to respond to this email or contact us at email@example.com.
Thank you for your business as we navigate this challenging time for our industry and the country.
Bradley Nattrass, CEO