- Orders are fulfilled on Tuesdays and delivered on the following Tuesday. Orders that are received after 12 PM, MT on Tuesday will be placed the following Tuesday and delivered ~2 weeks from order date.
- These shipments have live specimens so they will need to be distributed the day they are received. Biocontrols can perish in severe cold/hot conditions. Please bring inside your facility immediately upon delivery.
- Please check bug viability and reach out within 24 hours if bugs are not viable for a replacement order.
- Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions
This predatory mite is helpful in the control of whitefly, with some impact on spider mite populations.
What do they target:
- Greenhouse Whitefly (Trialeurodes vaporariorum)
- Certain Thrips spp.
- Tobacco Whitefly (Bemisia tabaci)
- Two-Spotted Spider Mite (Tetranychus urticae)
- Tarsonemid Mites