PLEASE NOTE: 6-12 WEEK DELIVERY EXPECTED..
The award winning REME HALO® whole home in-duct air purifier is the next generation of indoor air quality (IAQ) technology and capable of purifying every cubic inch of air that your central air conditioning system reaches. Designed to eliminate sick building syndrome risks by reducing odors and air pollutants, the REME HALO® whole home in-duct air purifier is the best solution for whole house and building air purification.
Invented to recreate nature’s process of purifying the air, it’s like bringing fresh outdoor air inside without ever having to open your windows. And it’s effective against all three categories of indoor air pollutants: Particulates, Microbial and Gases.
You can now reduce common allergy triggers from particulates such as pollen, mold spores, dander and dust. Thoroughly tested on airborne and surface bacteria & viruses, such as MRSA, e-coli, and Norwalk, to name a few. Say goodbye to odors from cooking, pets, dirty socks, diaper pails, and musty rooms.
Features & Benefits
- Dual ionizers to reduce airborne particulates (dust, dander, pollen, mold spores)
- Kills up to 99% of bacteria, mold and viruses
- REME® reduces sneeze germs by 99% in the time a sneeze can reach three feet.
- New zinc ions kill 99% of viruses on surfaces
- Unlike portable units that are limited to the room in which they are placed, the REME HALO® provides whole home and building purification.
- Easily integrated with your existing HVAC system. The unit doesn’t take away living space and operates silently.
- Two (2) quick release features for easy, no tool, cell replacement
- Incorporates an adjustable shroud around the REME® cell, which allows customization of the advanced oxidation plasma output.
|Recommended Cell Replacement||18,000 – 25,000 hrs.|
|Replacement Cell Part #||PHIC-RH|
|Power Supply||110 VAC 60 Hz|
|Tonnage||2.5 – 16.25|
|CFM’s||1,000 – 6,500|
|Material||Aluminum / polymers|
|Dimensions||See drawing below|
|Ship Weight||6 lbs.|
|Warranty||5 years ballast / 2 years cell (U.S. only)|
- Conforms to: UL 1598:2008 (3rd Edition)
- CAN/CSA C22.2 No.250.0:2008
- EN 60335-2-65/A1:2008