Buyer is responsible for confirming that this product's intended crop use site is consistent with the label and any additional regulatory guidelines. All sales final except for damaged shipments which must be reported within 12 hours of receipt.
Benefits of using Root Drench Pesticide
- Dehydrates & kills pests and attacks fungus & algae
- Can be used up to harvest (0-Day REI)
- EPA Exempt Fifra 25 (b)
- Safe around children & pets when used as directed
How Root Drench Pesticide works
- High moisture levels in soils and around pots encourage the development of fungus gnats, shore flies and other pests. When this occurs, plants will be stunted with reduced growth and leaf drop. 203 has active ingredients that cause pests to dehydrate and die while also, attacking fungus and algae, reducing the food source for pests.
- 203 is made up of 100% pure rosemary & clove botanical extracts highly water soluble. We process raw certified organic botanicals and herbs in-house, ensuring oils and terpenes have a consistent potency across all of our products. The botanical extracts are all food grade GRAS (generally recognized as safe) materials, that are fully biodegradable, and not toxic to animals. It is exempt from EPA registration under minimum risk pesticide exempted under FIFRA section 25(b). It can be used on a wide variety of plants, fruits, and vegetables.