Buyer is responsible for confirming that this product's intended crop use site is consistent with the label and any additional regulatory guidelines. All sales final except for damaged shipments which must be reported within 12 hours of receipt.
Please Note: A HAZMAT fee will be added.
SaniDate 5.0 is a broad spectrum bactericide/fungicide/algaecide used to control plant and human pathogens for a variety of commercial and industrial purposes. SaniDate 5.0 is used in the following types of applications: Equipment Cleaning, Post Harvest Treatment, Cleaning Food Processing and Packaging Surfaces, Healthcare Facility Cleaning, Laboratory Sterilization, and much more!
SaniDate 5.0 is EPA approved to control the human coronavirus by disinfecting surfaces in important public spaces: schools, restaurants, hospitals, offices, individual homes, warehouses, farms, breweries, wineries, various types of equipment, greenhouse, public transport, etc.
- Provides a knockdown of various microorganisms such as human coronavirus.
- No residue concerns once dry (no rinsing required)
- Fast-acting oxidation prevents mutational resistance
- OMRI-listed for organic use
Effective Against the Following:
- Late Blight
- Escherichia coli (E. coli)
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Salmonella enterica
- Gram positive and gram negative bacteria
- Plus many more! (Reference product label)