Please Note: A HAZMAT fee will be added.
ZeroTol 2.0 is a broad spectrum bactericide/fungicide/algaecide used to control plant pathogens on cuttings (clones), vegetative and flowering stages. ZeroTol 2.0 also controls bacteria, fungi, and algae on greenhouse structures, benches, pots, watering systems, evaporative coolers, storage rooms, ventilation equipment, floors, and other equipment.
As a part of the CDC Guidelines on Cleaning and Disinfecting, ZeroTol 2.0 is an appropriate solution in the effort to provide the safest environment possible for your employees and customers.
- Provides an immediate knockdown of microorganisms
- No residue concerns once dry
- Safe for use on vegetative and flowering plants
- Fast-acting oxidation prevents mutational resistance
- OMRI listed for organic use
Effective Against the Following Pests:
ZeroTol 2.0 helps control the following:
- Botrytis (grey mold)
- Downy Mildew – Fusarium (root rot)
- Powdery Mildew
- Wilts & Blights
- Tobacco mosaic virus (TMV)
- Plus many more! (Reference product label for additional pests)