- Orders are fulfilled on Tuesdays and delivered on the following Tuesday. Orders that are received after 12 PM, MT on Tuesday will be placed the following Tuesday and delivered ~2 weeks from order date.
- These shipments have live specimens so they will need to be distributed the day they are received. Biocontrols can perish in severe cold/hot conditions. Please bring inside your facility immediately upon delivery.
- Please check bug viability and reach out within 24 hours if bugs are not viable for a replacement order.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions
AMBLYforce™ A is a predatory mite that feeds on many soft-bodied arthropod pests.
What They Target:
- Two-Spotted Spider Mite (Tetranychus urticae)
- Carmine Mite (T. cinnabarinus)
- Lewis Mite (Eotetranychus lewisi)
- Banks Grass Mite (Oligonychius pratensis)
- Broad Mite (Polyphagotarsonemus latus)
- Russet/Gall/Rust Mite (Eriophyidae)
- European/Citrus Red Mite (Panonychus spp.)
- Thrips Larvae