Product ships within 5-10 business days. All sales are final except for damaged shipments which must be reported within 12 hours of receipt.
The AquaMetrix AM-ODO is the only optical dissolved oxygen sensor with a 4-20 mA output for percent saturation and concentration. It can connect to any PLC, recorder, DCS, or loop controller analog input, or the AquaMetrix AM-2300 web-enabled controller.
Unlike electrochemical DO sensors, optical dissolved oxygen sensors are inherently self-referencing. They don't require a filling solution, a warm-up period, or sample flow. The sensor membrane lasts for up to two years, and is easy to replace. The corrosion-resistant body is designed to stand up to harsh environments in wastewater applications.
Key applications include wastewater treatment, sewage, boilers, fish farms, and aquaculture.
- Dual measuring range 0-20 ppm (mg/l) and 0-200% saturation with 0.1 ppm resolution
- Automatic DO concentration compensation switch for salinity; Salinity input range 0-50 ppt
- Performance not affected by hydrogen sulfide or carbon dioxide
- No electrolyte or sample flow required
- Self-referencing sensors require no warm-up period, 90% response time in less than 30 seconds
- Dual 4-20 mA or 0-5V output, switch selectable for current or voltage
- 24 VDC power
- Corrosion-resistant IP68-rated PVC body stands up to harsh wastewater treatment and sewage application environments
- Comes standard with 15-foot (4.5m) cable and 1" NPT threaded connections on both ends