- Orders are fulfilled on Tuesdays and delivered on the following Tuesday. Orders that are received after 12 PM, MT on Tuesday will be placed the following Tuesday and delivered ~2 weeks from order date.
- These shipments have live specimens so they will need to be distributed the day they are received. Biocontrols can perish in severe cold/hot conditions. Please bring inside your facility immediately upon delivery.
- Please check bug viability and reach out within 24 hours if bugs are not viable for a replacement order.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions
Entomopathogenic nematode (EPN) Steinernema feltiae
Contains an insect-killing symbiotic bacteria, Xenorhabdus sp.
Optimal soil temperature range is 50-78°F
Intermediate forager, they prefer to live 1-2” below the media surface.
Mix of ‘cruising’ and ‘ambush’ style attack.
What they target:
- Fungus Gnat Larvae
- Shore Fly Larvae
- Mushroom Fly Larvae
- Western Flower Thrips, Onion Thrips, other Thrips spp. Adults, Larvae, and Pupae.