- Orders are fulfilled on Tuesdays and delivered on the following Tuesday. Orders that are received after 12 PM, MT on Tuesday will be placed the following Tuesday and delivered ~2 weeks from order date.
- These shipments have live specimens so they will need to be distributed the day they are received. Biocontrols can perish in severe cold/hot conditions. Please bring inside your facility immediately upon delivery.
- Please check bug viability and reach out within 24 hours if bugs are not viable for a replacement order.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions
Phytoseiulus persimilis, a predatory mite used in the management of Spider Mites.
What they Target:
- Two-Spotted Spider Mite (Tetranychus urticae)
- Other Spider Mite species such as the Carmine Red Mite (T. cinnabarinus) and the Pacific Mite (T. pacificus) can also be controlled, but higher than normal rates will be required.