All sales final except for damaged shipments which must be reported within 12 hours of receipt (Overnight Shipping Included).
The SP200 has a glass body to withstand temperatures up to 110ºC and pressures up to 10 bar. It utilizes the same glass found in DynaProbe® electrodes. The glass formula allows for minimum Sodium ion interference while retaining fast response.
- pH Bulb: HT-3 Formula, Low Sodium Ion Error
- Reference: Silver/Silver Chloride (Ag/AgCl)
- Reference Junction: Precision made junction of specially formulated low porosity ceramic
- Electrolyte: 3.8 Molar Potassium Chloride (KCl) Gel
- Isopotential Point: pH 7
- Output Signal per pH Unit @ 25ºC: Approximately 59 millivolts
- Assymetry Potential: 0mV ±20mV
- Temperature Range SP100 Series:Operation: -5 to 110ºC
- Stability: Drift of less than 0.002 pH over 24 hours at constant temperature & pressure
- Response Time at 98% of readout in: 25ºC less than15 seconds
- Response Time at 98% of readout in: 37°C less than 10 seconds
- Max Pressure SP100 Series: 10 bar (atm), 150 psig
- Connector: Standard Pg13.5 threaded cap with -S8 cable attachment. O-ring sealed
- Wetted Materials SP100 Series: Glass, Ceramic
- Under laboratory Conditions: For High Pressure and/or High Temperature applications, request literature on Broadley-James' DynaProbe® sensor line.