Product ships within 10-15 business days. All sales final except for damaged shipments which must be reported within 12 hours of receipt.
Better Hydraulic Performance
New Innovative Hydraulic Design is over 60% more efficient than before.
Faster Reaction Time
Flatter Bonnet Desing reduces reaction times by up to 40%. New 'Dialing' Pilot allows for quicker pre-set options, reducing the overall time of the valve to react to the final set point.
- Recommended Operating Pressure (psi): 9 to 175 maximum
- Maximum Water Temperature: 140° F
- Optional Functions: Manual, Electric, Pressure Reducing, Pressure Sustaining or Remote Control and more functions
- Body and bonnet: Reinforced Nylon (*Optional Polypropylene)
- **Diaphragm: Natural Rubber (*Optional ALD, EPDM)
- Spring: SST 302 (*Optional SST 316)