Buyer is responsible for confirming that this product's intended crop use site is consistent with the label and any additional regulatory guidelines. All sales final except for damaged shipments which must be reported within 12 hours of receipt.
Please Note: A HAZMAT fee will be added if more than 1 gallon is purchased at a time.
Thymox Control is a unique and powerful botanical oil-based, broad-spectrum, contact fungicide and bactericide that controls detrimental plant diseases on all crops at all stages of plant growth - including cannabis and hemp. Use Thymox Control as a key component in Integrated Pest Management programs to control common fungal and bacterial diseases for food and ornamental crops in indoor and outdoor growing sites.
- 27% thyme oil – 25b "minimum risk" pesticide
- Nano emulsion technology amplifies killing effect on pathogens
- Broad spectrum foliar fungicide and bactericide
- 0-hour restricted entry interval
- Mode of action – Cell membrane disruption
- No known resistance – ideal for resistance management
- Thymox Control is applicable for controlling a wide array of plant pathogens such as Powdery Mildew, Botrytis (grey mold, Fusarium (fusarium wilt), Erwinia (fireblight), Xanthomonas (black rot), AND MORE!!!